Here is a new package of application materials for our Fall 2014 and/or Spring 2015 semester(s).
The students can take courses in any of our Departments; the College of Business and Management is the only one that has some restrictions; available courses are listed in Form2of10.
STUDENTS SHOULD FILL OUT ALL THE APPLICATION MATERIALS WITHOUT NATIONAL ALPHABET DIACRITICAL MARKS. Please omit the different versions of a, c, e, l, n, o, s, z, etc.
THE ADDRESS FOR SENDING PAPER APPLICATIONS IS IN THE BOTTOM PART OF THIS COMMUNICATION. DO NOT HAVE THE STUDENT SEND MATERIALS TO OUR ADMISSIONS OFFICE, BUT TO ME IN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS.
BECAUSE OF THE CHANGES IN OUR REGISTRATION SYSTEM, IF A STUDENT CANNOT COME FOR THE ORIENTATION SESSION, WE WILL CANCEL THE STUDENT’S STATUS AUTOMATICALLY. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. PLEASE, MAKE SURE THE STUDENTS ARE AT NORTHEASTERN FOR THE ORIENTATION. NO EXCUSES WHATSOEVER. LIKEWISE, THE SPRING 2015 ORIENTATION HAS TO TAKE PLACE ON JANUARY 2 (FRIDAY), BECAUSE THE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES IS ALREADY ON Monday, January 5, 2015.
UPON REQUEST WE PROVIDE AIRPORT PICK-UP FOR STUDENTS WHO LAND IN THE USA ON AUGUST 18, 2014. WE ARE WORKING WITH A BUS COMPANY TO ENSURE AIRPORT PICK-UP AND TRANSPORTATION TO NEIU. HOWEVER, IF STUDENTS ARRIVE BEFORE August 18, 2014 THEY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION AND ACCOMMODATION. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE AIRPORT PICK-UP SERVICES PRIOR TO THE SPRING 2015 SEMESTER.
- Form 2 of 10: The student should read this VERY CAREFULLY. This document contains a lot of necessary data on courses available to them.
- Form 3 of 10 [v1, v2]: Some of the amounts may undergo changes. The student can have a sponsor. The student MUST PRESENT original Bank Letter in English and with student’s sponsor’s current amounts stated in American dollars OR certified translation of it; the translation should contain information in American dollars as well.
- Form 4 of 10: Students should check those boxes which apply to them and take the second page with them while traveling. It is a VERY IMPORTANT GUIDELINE
- Form 5 of 10: There has been a major change in the way we handle courses at Northeastern. Students should read and UNDERSTAND this form, then sign it and send ittogether with Forms 1, 3, 4, and 5 by May 15, 2014.
- Form 6 of 10: This is a guide to completing Form 4.
- Form 7 of 10: This is our University Academic Calendar. It provides dates of classes, breaks, official semester beginning and end, etc.
- Form 8 of 10: This is a document which is produced by the US Department of State for all students coming into the USA.
- Form 9 of 10: This is a checklist for students to know what documents they should send to us
- Form 10 of 10: This is another form which provides information about changes to our Health Insurance Program. From January 1, 2012 students do not have to buy our Health Insurance, but they must prove that they have insurance which meets our guidelines. I will need a copy (in English) of their policy on the day of the Orientation (August 19, 2014). The students should take this form to their insurance agent to select appropriate Insurance.
- GRADUATE STUDENT-AT-LARGE ADMISSION APPLICATION
- Undergraduate-Student-at-Large Admission Application